Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Catch



I just wanted to wish my husband a VERY happy birthday. Here are a few reasons I love him so much.

*He is awesome.
*He does so much for me without complaining.
*He's a hard worker(and that is understated).
*He gives.
*He stops on the side of the road to help people even if it means we have to go back 5-10 miles before we can turn around on the interstate( or in the middle of a busy intersection in Richmond!)
*He never seems to be able to go anywhere without someone needed his help and expertise(which seems to be in everything!) Yet he never complains.
*He's my best friend.
*He knows how to do everything!
***And most importantly, he puts God first and me second. And for that, we have been blessed beyond measure.

I am so blessed to have had these past 7 wonderful years with him...and counting:) I love you, baby. I always try to thank you for everything you do but I'm sure sometimes it goes unnoticed. So, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

I hate to brag, but I've got the best catch ever. Sorry, ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment