Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little trivia

So I copied this from my sister's blog. Thanks, Lindsey :)

A, B, C, D, E, F, G....

A. AREA CODE : 23920

B. BED SIZE: King-thank goodness. Chris and I like to cuddle but when it's time to sleep, we like our space :)

C. CHORE YOU HATE: the toilet..but I do it dutifully every week.

D. DOG'S NAME: Jasmine

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: I have to have breakfast or I'll be sick.

F. FAVORITE COLOR: Purple

G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver

H. HEIGHT: 5'4"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: piano, trumpet, xylophone/bells

J. JOB: Frame Shop manager

K. KIDS: none...yet ;)

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: We live in our first home that we have completely renovated and we're about to move to a house 3 times the size of this one that needs minimal work(kitchen, master bath, landscaping). I'm SO excited!

M. MOM'S NAME: Anne

N. NICKNAME: The only nickname I've ever had are Gauki( my oldest sister used to call me that-don't ask me why??)

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: none-knock on wood

P. PET PEEVE: hah..The phone ringing, liars, CHEATERS, sogginess while cutting the grass...i'll stop there for now.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "We didn't get the whole chocolate bar, but we got a hershey kiss." -The Longest Yard

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty, although both of my parents are lefties!

S. SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, both older. And 2 sisters-in-law with the same names!

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: depends..usually around 7:45-8:30

U. UNDERWEAR: What kind of question is that?

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: cauliflower

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Didn't want to wake up yet..

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: hmm..just on teeth I think..OH and my kidneys...STUPID kidney stones(yes, they are as bad as you've heard!)

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I made some yummy wings the other night! And I love making homemade desserts.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: the babies



1 comment: