Friday, July 19, 2013

Fashion Friday- Fall Edition

Hi folks!
 
It's FRIDAY! But even better, Fashion Friday. Woohoo!
 
I have to dedicate this Fashion Friday to one of my favorite companies, Stella & Dot. I signed up in March and it has been such a fun, rewarding, and pleasant experience! I have interacted and met so many awesome women through Stella & Dot. Whether it be at team meetings or through the trunk shows I've held in people's homes, I have met so many great women.
 
I want to highlight that today is our FALL LAUNCH. It is, by far, my favorite collection yet.
 
So, for today, I want to look at all of the trends for Fall. I love it all but here are my favorites:
 
Allegra Necklace with Valor Studs
 
 


I love the delicate Ivie Bangle and Drops Collection shown above.




                                     
The Peacock Collection is gorgeous. I LOVE how the earrings can go from Chandelier to stud! SO versatile. There is also a Peacock Statement Necklace to match.  
 
 
Union Square Scarf- Midnight Bloom
 
 
 
 
 
Madison Tech Bag in Poppy. My favorite bag. The color, the structure, the pattern inside, and the versatile change in the look of the bag with the zip up option on the sides. This is the PERFECT Summer to Fall bag.
 


  The Frida Pouf and scarf are a finishing touch to the Madison Tech Bag.
 


 




Bold Statement Necklace Right? YES! But it is 3 separate necklaces. Somervell, Christina Link, and Mae together make such a great statement look but wearing each individually allows you to get lots of wear out of them in many different ways.
 
 
We have so many other great pieces on our website so go to www.stelladot.com/lesliebarton to browse the entire collection. Love everything?? Ask me about hosting a show online! It's super easy and you get rewarded with your favorite free jewels and bags! Email me at lesliebarton810@gmail.com if you're interested in hosting an online trunk show.
 
Happy Friday. Hope it's full of great fashion ;)
 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I love love love! Those are some of my faves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about the new stuff (I already went online and updated my wishlist). I wanna see the bag when you get it!

    ReplyDelete