Saturday, March 27, 2010

Donuts

As I was eating a donut today, I started to think of things I would miss if Chris and I ever moved. I mean, we're happy where we are and most all of our family lives within 5-15 minutes of us. I've lived here all my life and Chris has been here for the past 9 years. But I'm not opposed to moving somewhere different at some point in our lives. But back to the donut, I started thinking how the donuts around here are better than any I've ever tasted. I mean, Dunkin' Donuts and Krispy Kreme don't hold a candle to the donuts around here.. and therefore started my thinking of what I would miss if we ever were to move.

*Both of our families
*Our church
*The Donut Shop
*The Lake
*The quietness that comes with living in the country
*Bojangles
*The small gas stations that used to be referred to as "country stores"
*The small town traffic ( I don't think I could EVER live in a city!)

I'm sure there are tons of others..but those are standing out to me right now.

1 comment: