Thursday, March 25, 2010

Patience

...has been a very hard thing for me lately. So many things have been happening and it seems too quick and not quick enough all at the same time. We have the inspection and appraisal done on the new house and now we're waiting.......waiting......waiting.....WAITING for the sellers to accept the contract. We've gotten good news, such as the seller asking for the realtors' license number so that they can get commission and for the seller agent to put the house under "pending" meaning the contract is being drawn up and signed by the seller but still NO confirmation! It's definitely testing my patience. I mean this has gone on for 3 weeks now! I always try and remind myself that I'm not in control and that God's Will will be done regardless of what I want. So I know that if we're meant to buy this next house, we will! When I say moving too quickly, I catch myself enjoying the front porch more and more and just sitting in the different rooms of our house..home...and staring at the walls. We've put a lot of sweat and tears..(and maybe some blood of Chris'-that sounds gross) into this house. It's been a lot of hard work but so worth it! I can't tell you how many people have complimented us on how well we've done with this place...I love this place. It was my first home as a married woman. My second home ever...Now we'll be moving on (we hope) but this will always be such a special place to Chris and me...so as I start to tear up, I'll finish this one up and go clean up the dishes from supper. Pancakes and bacon..yum :)


No comments:

Post a Comment