Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sick day..

So today didn't exactly go as planned. I woke up feeling nauseous and I felt like that all day. So I didn't go to work and I didn't have my second birthday dinner with the rest of the family :( What sucks more than canceling your own party? boo. Here are a few pics from my birthday dinner last night. Whoever wasn't there was supposed to come tonight so hopefully we can reschedule!










In happier news, the weather is supposed to be awesome for the rest of the week. Yeah, I'm talking upper 60's mid 70's! I'm so ready to pull out the flippy floppys! Speaking of good weather, it's supposed to be a beautiful day on Saturday for Trish's big birthday :) I'm hoping all of the family will be in Ebony and it'll be a great time! I can't wait.

I haven't explained much what's going on with the house since I just started my blog. So! We have a house under contract out near Chris' parent's house. In fact, both houses layouts are almost identical! It's a 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath with 8 (yes EIGHT) fireplaces. The crown moulding in this house is to die for. If everything goes smooth( so far so good!), we should close around the last week in April! I am beyond excited. We'll be jumping from a 1300 sq. ft. house to an over 3000 sq. ft. house! WooHoo! The only downside..CLEANING will be almost triple! But with this house, we're looking at having to do the FUN things. The last owner came through and renovated the entire place. We're talking new heating and air, new window and doors, new drywall, crown moulding, new bathrooms, new vinyl outside. I mean everything! But, we get to put in a new kitchen and new master bath and other than that we paint the 300,000,000 rooms! The yard needs some work but hey, for almost 9 acres of land, I can get my hands dirty. It'll be so much fun. So if all works out, there will be many home depot trips, lots more money in gas, packing up our first home, and probably even some more tears ( Yes, I have already cried about leaving our first home..) But I am SO excited to start this next adventure with my husband! It's going to be such a beautiful house!

No comments:

Post a Comment