Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yes, that's right. It's my birfday. Chris and I are the same age for the next 29 days.

It was definitely a good one. For starters, my husband wakes me up like he always does and tells me Happy Birthday :). I wake up (after I fell back asleep) to my Lauren calling ( we have double names in the family so I have to distinguish which is which) to say "Happy Birthday Twiggers" ( yes, that is her nickname for me). I then get a call from Mama, Lindsey, and Daddy. Chris and I go to pick out our cabinet options and then a birthday lunch at Wendy's :) The day at work went by fast(heck I didn't get there til 12:30!) I get home and realize Chris is still not here (and I remember he probably ran to Wal-Mart to get my card). He comes home(from Wal-Mart:) and gives me a great card...probably the best one ever and then hands me the inspection we got done today for the new house(which went VERY well!) and says Happy Birthday(a $450 birthday gift ain't too shabby! especially since he gave me my gift about 2 weeks ago!) I get a call from my sister-in-law, Lauren. Her and Mike gave me a pizelle maker!! woohoo!!! We conclude with dinner at Mexican with Mama, Chris, Lindsey, Bill and Trish. They secretly say it's my birthday so I get the embarrassing hat picture and a (free) dessert:)

Birthday will continue tomorrow with another dinner with more family. I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment