Friday, March 12, 2010

Something New

So, this is new to me. I'll warn you now, you probably won't find much interest in my day-to-day life, but this is it and it makes me happy.

So a little introduction.
I'm Leslie. I'll be 23 on Monday, the 15th(woohoo!) I married my high school sweetheart in August of '08. We both graduated from JMU December of '08. We moved back home into our newly renovated house and here we are in 2010.

I work at a Frame Shop my grandma owns. I've worked there since I was 16..wow. It's like a 2nd home.

We have 2 cats.

Ok. I can already see this being a problem. I'm going to be late for work if I don't stop running my mouth. So, I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! And you will, too! At the end of the day, even if no one else reads it, you have your life there to go back and read. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete