Sunday, March 17, 2013

26

I'm 26. A year older, a year wiser, a year grayer (no really, I'm getting gray hair(s)). Another year to be thankful. For my birthday post, I decided to post 26 pictures of the past year. These are some of my favorite pictures/moments captured on camera, although many of my favorite moments aren't captured on camera and I am equally as thankful for those too.
It's amazing what happens in a year! Mason and I on my 25th/26th birthday!



Tummy time


One of many playdates with our good friends Brittany and her daughter, Reese
 Our little Duke Dog!  



Celebrating Lindsay's college graduation!
                       
 

Our family portrait- 6 months old.
Photo by Robert Harris Photography
 

      
Pool time
Swingin'
 




Mason's first time at the beach!



Beach Trip '12




Trip to Harrisonburg with Mama and Mason
Visit with the Burns Family for Stella's 1st birthday!
A trip to our alma mater for a friend's wedding
Pumpkin Patch


Rock a bye Mason


Love

Halloween with Mckayla



  
Fun at Mama's



We're nuts
My sweet, sleep baby on Thanksgiving Day
Story time
Getting ready to see Santa!
 
One of my favorites
Our crazy family on Mason's birthday :)
Before his 1 year pictures :)
Snow baby



As I looked through this year's pictures, it was hard to pick out only 26 "favorites." I realized, once again, how LUCKY I am to live the life that I do. This year, I am extra thankful for my family, my friends, my job, and most of all, my Mason. I have had a special weekend full of fun with Chris and Mason. Thanks to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday via phone call, text, facebook, card. It means so much to me. 

 



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again:) Love the pictures you picked he is so cute in a hat! I think my favorite though is the one of you and him Mama's outside with his big grin knowing mama will catch him. We are lucky to have you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year wiser? Not so sure about that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you blog via Lindsey (so glad I did). I'm going gray too and dark hair really shows it off huh?

    ReplyDelete