Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekend Fun for 3

What a great weekend it has been.

Friday evening I went to a Vault Denim jean party and scored some great bright blue colored jeans. PERFECT for my Spring wardrobe!

On Saturday, Chris, Mason, and I got to spend all day together! We went out for breakfast at a restaurant down the road. Blueberry pancakes, eggs, and the BEST bacon I've ever had. Yum. We ran some errands, came home for Mason's nap, and ended the evening at Applebee's for dinner. Mason was so well-behaved.


Today, we got on our color-coordinated Easter outfits and went to church in the pouring rain. Not exactly the "spring weather" I was hoping for. We had lunch at church and I got to see my sister after her week in HAITI. What a great hug that was! (SO proud of her and can't wait to hear all about her trip!) We enjoyed a sunny afternoon, mud puddle fun for Mason, and a dinner outside on the grill! It was a much-appreciated weekend with my guys. I'm very much looking  forward to Spring.






1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet :) And the mud puddle pic is hilarious! <3

    ReplyDelete