Monday, March 11, 2013

MIA

I have not posted in 3 years. I'm not sure blogging is for me. I like to read a few selective blogs on a consistent basis but most blogs don't interest me. The only reason I think blogging would be good for me is so I can document what our family does, how we live, and important things I otherwise may forget.

Since I last posted, our life has changed forever. We have a 14 month old son. He has changed our WORLD. He IS our world. Chris and I were so blessed when I became pregnant. I won't get into details in this post because so much has happened. I may do some flashback posts later on to tell our stories of expecting our first child, the birth of Mason, his first year, etc. But for now I'll just play catch up.

Once again, I do not expect this to be of any interest to anyone but myself :) If you would like to read along, then welcome to our life! It's not the most glamorous but it is the life that makes me happy.

P.S. I am not an English major. I always did well in school but I may not always use the correct grammar, punctuations, etc. But you will never find me using "4" for the word "for", "b" for the word "be", or spelling love "luv".

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are going to be blogging! Love you!!! You are such an amazing mom and a perfect sister.

    ReplyDelete