Friday, March 22, 2013

Babies

I mean, who doesn't love a baby?! It's one of the greatest (if not THE greatest!) miracles in life. Think about it. It's an act of love between two people that create such an amazing living being. Of course, we have to give all of the credit to God for his work. But there is something so amazing about a woman's pregnancy, how her body changes, birthing a baby, the changes a baby makes SO quickly, the instincts they have...I am in marvel of it, really.

I guess my whole point in this is that I love babies. I love my baby. I love when I hear about an expecting mother, whether it be her first or fourth(God bless her!). I'm fascinated by answers to my questions. "How do you feel?, What are you going to name him/her?, Are you going to find out the sex?, How are you going to decorate the nursery?, Are you getting the epidural?" I'm not trying to be nosey. I just LOVE everything about babies and I love to hear other Moms' stories! I've always thought of myself as the "20 questions" person. I ask so many questions. My friends have to find that annoying. I'm sorry. I'm just a very curious person.

And, of course, there's always the "When's the next one" question. Well, I hope we are blessed with another child. But at the right time. Right now, I'm just enjoying my not-so-baby Baby.

What's your fascinating baby story??




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post and they definitely are a miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was thinking... "Did I miss an announcement?" haha!

    ReplyDelete