Monday, April 1, 2013

Welcome: Stella & Dot!

 
 
For any of ya'll that know me, you know that I LOVE jewelry. It's a passion really. I love coordinating jewelry with my outfits and buying outfits around the jewelry I buy! I have drooled over Stella & Dot jewelry and was quite intrigued by their collection, the quality, and the different styles that they carry. Since I fell in love with their products, I decided to join the team! I am so excited to start this venture. I'll keep ya'll updated on products, new arrivals, and giveaways!

If you are interested in looking at Stella & Dot's collection, you can visit my website, visit me on Facebook,  or I can send you a catalog in the mail! If you want to get FREE jewelry, contact me about having a trunk party or online party!

Right now, I'm hosting a MYSTERY HOSTESS Online Trunk Party. ANYONE who orders now through April 6th will be entered to win free jewelry! So as long as you make a purchase through THIS LINK , will be entered to win the Hostess credits! Happy Shopping! 

Thanks for your support and I look forward to showing you all of the goodies that Stella & Dot have to offer!

Check out my S&D link on my page (thanks to my awesome sister, Lindsey)  if you'd like to order something or check out Stella & Dot's website!


1 comment: