Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Autism Awareness through Stella & Dot

As most of you know, I am a Stella & Dot Stylist. I love their jewelry and bags and most of all, this month, I love that they are donating 20% of sales from their Autism Collection to the HollyRod Foundation. A great big THANKS to Amy from Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins for hosting a Mystery Hostess Trunk Show to support this great cause! Check it out. If you order under her link, you could win the Mystery Hostess and ALL of the rewards! Plus, you're supporting a great cause if you order one of their beautiful Autism pieces!

5 comments:

  1. I love those jewelry rolls!!! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE mine. Seriously, it's the best way to travel without getting all tangled up!

      Delete
  2. Ditto with L2 and such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! This mystery hostess trunk show is actually extended to this evening! :)

      Delete