Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday - Vacation Style

Today I'm linking up with Mrs in Training for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

My family and I were lucky enough to escape for a few days and go on vacation. And by "escape", I mean it in every sense of the word. We were without cell phone/internet service for 4 days (minus a text here and there!) It was nice though! We were able to just relax, enjoy each other's company without the bzzzzzz, ring, bzzzzzzz sounds that so often disrupt our ability to communicate without our little devices! I took a lot of pictures, mostly of Mason! I packed for warmer weather but it ended being a little cooler than the forecast predicted! But no matter what you put this kid in, I think he's adorable!

How handsome are my guys?? We attended a friend's wedding while on vacation!

All dressed up


A fun brunch on Sunday with some great friends. Mase is casual, as usual :)




We had a great time and spent some quality family time together but I have to say, I am SO excited to sleep in my comfy bed tonight! There's no place like home!

6 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a great picture of Mase and Chris. I love Mason's little smile - so so sweet! I'm glad y'all were able to get away, even if I did miss that ding ding of my texts from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked beautiful and that is such a good pic of Mase and Chris! I guess the bzz and ring is us lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! New reader from Lindsey & Lauren's blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's from Kohl's! (Along with 80% of my wardrobe.) Glad you found me!

      Delete