Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stella & Dot Faves

In my  previous post, I shared my exciting news of becoming a Stella & Dot Stylist! I wanted to share some of MY favorites from their line. Stella & Dot has been seen on many celebs, such as Carrie Underwood, Sofia Vergara, Giuliana Rancic, Jennie Garth, and the list goes on! Here are a few celebs wearing S&D and rocking it!

Demi Lovato wearing our Virginia Bib Necklace
 
Giuliana Rancic wearing our Metropolitan Mixed Chain Necklace
 
Carrie Underwood sporting the VERY popular Renegade Cluster Bracelet
 
Jennie Garth wearing my FAVORITE S&D necklace
 

And  here is my favorite Fashion Blogger, Megan Runion, wearing 3 S&D pieces, the Renegade Cluster Bracelet in gold, the Christina Link Bracelet, and the On The Mark Necklace.



I think my favorite items with Stella & Dot are the ones that can be worn every day! I love to layer their bracelets and necklaces. But they also have some great statement pieces. Check out my website for our full line of jewelry! If you have any questions, you can email me at lesliebarton810@gmail.com.

















3 comments:

  1. Love it! I love Megan's pieces and Giuliana's necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, I love everything Megan wears! And I LOVE Giuliana:)

    Lauren- I love the Renegade Cluster bracelet in gold!

    ReplyDelete