Monday, April 22, 2013

My Style Monday

If you already haven't, go check out Amy's blog post at Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins featuring Autism Awareness and a Mystery Hostess Trunk Show! It's a great cause and you could win FREE jewelry and bags! It ends Wednesday. Don't miss out!



Today I'm linking up with Lindsey for My Style Monday!

I love fashion. Everything fashion! Clothes, jewelry, shoes, handbags, accessories. I love it all!

Here is what I was wearing this week!


Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan: Kohl's
Bracelets, Earrings, and Necklace: Stella & Dot
 

Close up of bracelets
 
All jewelry : Stella & Dot
 
 
Three things I am LOVING right now are neons, statement necklaces, and layering! I love layering complimentary bracelets together. It gives outfits a whole different look. What are your favorite styles to wear?

10 comments:

  1. You look so pretty. Love the top and fyi I am going to steal your bracelets (hehe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to see your S&D pretties when they come in!

      Delete
  2. Love the top and all your bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! It's actually a dress! I love all of the colors in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove those bracelets!! And you are wearing some of my fave earrings- can't WAIT to get the necklace! I am loving neons, too. I really want that classic bag, the scarf, and some neon yellow heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I can't wait until you get the Fiona Necklace AND the Juniper Necklace! I'll have to try them on!

      Delete
  5. I love your bracelets! So cute. I need to shop at Kohl's more often... I forget they have really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I sell them! And Kohl's ALWAYS gets me in trouble :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's actually a dress I got from Kohl's! :)

      Delete