Monday, April 29, 2013

My Style Monday - Black & Turquoise

Today, I'm linking up with Lindsey for My Style Monday.

I love wearing neutrals with pops of color. I think it really makes your accessories stand out. This week I wore black with turquoise accents.
Jewelry- Stella & Dot  | Nails- Sally Hansen Caribbean Coral &  Golden Rule

I hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a fairly leisurely one which was nice for a change. Saturday, Mason and I hung out with Grammy and McKayla while Chris worked. We picked out flowers for Grammy's house and went to a local Icecream shop. I shared my banana pudding Icecream with Mase. He loved it :) Sunday we went to church and enjoyed an afternoon in being lazy! It was nice!

Hope everyone's Monday went smoothly. You're 1 day closer to Friday! :)

3 comments: