Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Busy.

We have a lot going on right now.

Chris is SO excited that we have finally decided to get a garage/shop. The contractors are almost done building it. Next comes concrete, garage door, electrical work, etc! He deserves it. The man works non stop and he seriously needs this shop.

I've also started selling Stella & Dot which I'm THRILLED about and it's really taking off! I have online trunk shows going on, in house trunk shows coming up, and a 5 day vacation with my family in between! It's funny how you think you have nothing planned and then, BAM! You don't have a minute left! But I'm thankful for everything going on right now. It's all a blessing.


If you haven't seen my sister's blog, check it out here. She's doing a $99 giveaway! That's ninety-nine dollars!!! I wish I could win it! :) Good luck, ya'll!

2 comments: